Luna2 guests are jet-setters and trendsetters, on the cutting edge and in the know. see our list of ‘news you can use’ for the latest additions, and what’s new in Bali or in the Luna2 world beyond the island.
10 things to do in Bali you don't want to miss
Bali is home to many island activities, exotic homeland cooking, idyllic landscapes and happening party scenes.
10 things to do in Bali you don’t want to miss
Bali is home to many island activities, exotic homeland cooking, idyllic landscapes and happening party scenes. recently Luna2 made a pact with Asia World Indonesia, a leading inbound tour operator and Destination Management Company (DMC) based in Bali, to help us providing the best island activities for our guests and supports us to deliver superstar service and cosmic experience we always aim for.
- drive away around the island on a Volkswagen Safari
- treat your loved one on a romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
- be stunned by local Cirque Du Soleil, the enchanting Devdan Show at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- awe-inspiring jaunt to Munduk, one of the best coffee plantations in Bali
- sail away with Aristocat Catamaran to one of Bali’s renowned gems, Nusa Lembongan
- explore the wild on a Night Safari at Bali Safari & Marine Park
- indulging afternoon at Semana Village with pampering spa and picnic-style high tea in a tent by the Ayung river
- enlivening and amusing morning : Breakfast with Orang Utan
- go green by Green Bike Cycling around Jatiluwih
- dive and discover the mesmerizing underwater life at Tulamben
shall you wish to book above activities, our staff at Luna2 can help to arrange and tailor-made the activities to suit your desire.
Named after the first spacecraft to land on the moon in 1959, this Modernist-style ‘studiotel’ on the west coast of Bali is fittingly cosmic. In a refreshing departure from the traditional thatched villas and muted tones that abound elsewhere on the island, here stark white surfaces and geometric shapes offer a dazzlingly retro vision of the future, while vivid primary-colour pops jostle for attention
moon landing party in Pop!
we love a good party at Luna2, and host a number of our own events throughout the year, as well as planning those of our guests. Our parties in Pop! lounge bar are renowned for being out-of-this world, with past events channelling Pink Panther, Purple rain, studio 54 and more.
Seminyak is up the stylish end of Bali's main beach strip, where the chaos of Kuta gives way to a more sophisticated, laid-back vibe. Five-star hotels dot the beachfront and down the tiny gangs (laneways) are hidden a multitude of luxury villas. Despite the jet-set vibe, Balinese spirituality is around every corner, the beach is the setting for daily offerings and ceremonies, even ritual funerals where hundreds of white-clad locals carry massive, swaying bamboo platforms, more than 30 metres high, bearing the ashes of a relative to be cast across the waves.