Luna2 guests are jet-setters and trendsetters, on the cutting edge and in the know. see our list of ‘news you can use’ for the latest additions, and what’s new in Bali or in the Luna2 world beyond the island.
10 things to do in Bali you don't want to miss
Bali is home to many island activities, exotic homeland cooking, idyllic landscapes and happening party scenes.
10 things to do in Bali you don’t want to miss
Bali is home to many island activities, exotic homeland cooking, idyllic landscapes and happening party scenes. recently Luna2 made a pact with Asia World Indonesia, a leading inbound tour operator and Destination Management Company (DMC) based in Bali, to help us providing the best island activities for our guests and supports us to deliver superstar service and cosmic experience we always aim for.
- drive away around the island on a Volkswagen Safari
- treat your loved one on a romantic Sunset Dinner Cruise
- be stunned by local Cirque Du Soleil, the enchanting Devdan Show at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- awe-inspiring jaunt to Munduk, one of the best coffee plantations in Bali
- sail away with Aristocat Catamaran to one of Bali’s renowned gems, Nusa Lembongan
- explore the wild on a Night Safari at Bali Safari & Marine Park
- indulging afternoon at Semana Village with pampering spa and picnic-style high tea in a tent by the Ayung river
- enlivening and amusing morning : Breakfast with Orang Utan
- go green by Green Bike Cycling around Jatiluwih
- dive and discover the mesmerizing underwater life at Tulamben
shall you wish to book above activities, our staff at Luna2 can help to arrange and tailor-made the activities to suit your desire.
moon landing party in Pop!
we love a good party at Luna2, and host a number of our own events throughout the year, as well as planning those of our guests. Our parties in Pop! lounge bar are renowned for being out-of-this world, with past events channelling Pink Panther, Purple rain, studio 54 and more.